Article Text


A case of quinine self-poisoning in a boy.
  1. P Tayler,
  2. A Edelsten,
  3. I A Hughes


    An 11-year-old boy swallowed some of his father's quinine tablets. The use of an efficient toxicology screening service permitted an early diagnosis and appropriate management.

    Statistics from

    Request Permissions

    If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.