Article info

Download PDFPDF
The hazards of button battery ingestion

Authors

  1. Correspondence to Dr Mike Thomson, Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Sheffield Children's Hospital, Western Bank, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S10 2TH, UK; Mike.Thomson{at}sch.nhs.uk
View Full Text

Citation

Thomson M, Sharma S
The hazards of button battery ingestion

Publication history

  • Received April 24, 2015
  • Revised June 19, 2015
  • Accepted July 3, 2015
  • First published August 3, 2015.
Online issue publication 
October 19, 2015

Article Versions

Request permissions

If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.