Article Text

other Versions

PDF
Mercury ingestion from a broken thermometer
  1. Bahareh Yaghmaie1,
  2. Seyed Behzad Jazayeri1,2,
  3. Abtin Shahlaee1,2
  1. 1Children's Medical Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
  2. 2Student Scientific Research Center (SSRC), Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran

Statistics from Altmetric.com

A 3-year-old boy was presented to our emergency department after biting on a glass mercury thermometer. H©-is parents had removed the thermometer along with some glass particles immediately after realising the problem. There was no …

View Full Text

Request permissions

If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.